Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Big Bad Wolf 2012

This time the biggest booksale in the world is held at Mines International Exhibition & Convention Centre (MIECC), Serdang Selangor. They got 3 million books and for the first three days, they open it non stop 63 hours! To me it is crazy sale..you can go book shopping even at 3 o'clock in the morning!



I went on the first day, 7.12.2012. My ETS train from Ipoh arrived at KL Sentral at 7.30 p.m. My sister pick me up. We went back to her house first to pick up her children. We only bought pizza hut and had our dinner in her car while she drove to MIECC. 

We arrived at MIECC around 10.30 p.m. I'm so excited as this is the first time I went for book shopping at night! This time no need to queue to enter the exhibition hall.

My sister and her children

Me and my niece & nephew

Yeah.. definitely a lot of people. The challenge is to make sure I didn't lose my niece while busy searching for books! I cannot really search books at fiction section as I have to 'drag' along my niece whenever I moved from table to table, section to section....each time I have to call her name so that I didn't lose her. Plus she keep asking me when we were going to the children section. So, I just grabbed whatever books I saw and quickly moved to the children section. 

only these for me... 



At the children section I managed to grab one book for my friend's daughter. And at the Malay books section I grabbed 2 books for my niece. This is the first time ever BBW have Malay books. 

Near 12 midnight. I proceed to payment counter to pay all the books. It's really tiring and exhausted. The night before I didn't sleep just to finish my work and straight away after arrived at KL Sentral I came to MIECC for book hunting. 

I thought after midnight it would be less people coming in but surprisingly, a lot of people coming in when we went out from MIECC. 

I think I have to go again BBW and of course without my niece!


p/s: And now I really need a new bookshelf....

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment