Friday, March 18, 2011

Anwar on Trial by Pawancheek Marican


Notes: Excerpt taken from the book at page 35.


Cross Examination on Azizan Abu Bakar by Christopher Fernando

Fernando : I put it to you that it was because Dato’ Seri Anwar did not do anything to you that you continued to go to his house between 1992 and 1997. Otherwise you would have kept far away from him.

Azizan : Yes, it’s true.

Azizan : Yes, it’s true but I don’t understand the words “did not do anything”.

Fernando : I put it to you that Dato’ Seri Anwar did not sodomise you. That was why you continued to visit him and his family between 1992 and 1997.

Azizan : I agree that he didn’t sodomise me. That was why I still went to his house between 1992 and 1997.



Keep in your mind:-
- rule of law
- due process
- justice through law, without fear and favour
- innocent until proven guilty and not the other way round

This book written by the author from his eyes as counsel of the accused. You may or may not like the book.


p/s: whoever got the power, he ruled the world….


epitjack!
180311@1307

No comments:

Post a Comment