1. MASTER YOUR MIND
- Cultivate your mind. It will blossom beyond your expectations.
- The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your thoughts.
- There are no mistakes, only lessons. See setbacks as opportunities for personal expansion and spiritual growth.
"The secret of happiness is simple: find out what you truly love to do and then direct
all of your energy towards doing it. Once you do this, abundance flows into your life
and all your desires are filled with ease and grace."
2. FOLLOW YOUR PURPOSE
- The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
- Discovering and then realizing your lifework brings lasting fulfillment.
- Set clearly defined personal, professional and spiritual goals, and then have the courage to act on them.
"Never forget the importance of living with unbridled exbilaration. Never neglect to
see exquisite beauty in all living things. Today, and this very moment, is a gift. Stay
focused on your purpose. The universe will take care of everything else."
3. PRACTICE KAIZEN
- Self-mastery is the DNA of life mastery.
- Success on the outside begins within.
- Enlightenment comes through the consistent cultivation of your mind, body and soul.
"The universe favors the brave. When you resolve to lift your life to its biggest level,
the strength of your soul will guide you to a magical place with magnificent
4. LIVE WITH DISCIPLINE
- Discipline is built by consistently performing small acts of courage.
- The more you nurture the embryo of self-discipline, the more it will mature.
- Willpower is the essential virtue of a fully actualized life.
"Wage war against the weaker thoughts that have crept into the palace of your mind.
They will see that they are unwanted and live like unwelcome visitors."
5. RESPECT YOUR TIME
- Time is your most precious commodity and it is non-renewable.
- Focus on your priorities and maintain balance.
- Simplify your life.
"Time slips through our hands like grains of sand, never to return again. Those who use
time wisely from an early age are rewarded with rich, productive and satisfying lives."
6. SELFLESSLY SERVE OTHERS
- The quality of your life ultimately comes down to the quality of your contribution.
- To cultivate the sacredness of each day, live to give.
- By elevating the lives of others, your life reaches its highest dimensions.
"The most noble thing you can do is to give to others. Start focusing on your higher
7. EMBRACE THE PRESENT
- Live in the "now". Savor the gift of the present.
- Never sacrifice happiness for achievement.
- Savor the journey and live each day as your last.
"We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become
the architect of your future."
This is among the best self-help book I've read. By reading this book, its help me to raise my life to another level. It is highly recommended to those who want to fulfill their dreams and reach their destiny. Really worth to buy and read..!! I like the style of writing by this author. All in all I rated this book 5 stars..=)
p/s: read as much as you can..